Using the WordPress Visual Editor it's easy to align images to the left or right of text. You may have found the text either positions itself above or below the image. However by following these simple instructions your image and text should be where you want it.
1. Make the the editor is in Visual mode by clicking the Visual tab.
2. Enter the text you want to appear on the page.
3. Position the cursor at the beginning of your text.
4. Click the Add Media button and select the image to insert.
5. Once the image is on the page select it my clicking once, then use the alight left and right buttons to possition your image accordingly. The text should wrap around the text.
6. Can also insert two images side-by-side by aligning one left and one right. However you must ensure the width of the two images does not exceed the page width. If is does the images will move one under the other.